BOOKING / CONTACT
Terms & Conditions
- GOVERNMENTCOVID GUIDELINES
Confirmation by the customer that they wish to go ahead with the booking, is deemed confirmation that the customer will adhere to all current Government COVID guidelines.
- A deposit payment is required to secure your booking date and times. Once the invoice for the deposit has been issued, the potential customer will have 3 days in which to pay; after which, Samantha-Jayne will check if the potential customer still wishes to go ahead with the booking. Non-communcation from the potential customer will be deemed as no service required and Samantha-Jayne will confirm her availability to other enquirers for your stated date.
- Any payments are non-refundable if the booking is canceled by the customer.
- The customer will be liable for ful payment if they do not communcate the cancellation of their booking up to a month before the booked date.
- In the unlikely event that Samantha-Jayne cannot carry out the booking, an alternative saxophonist will be sought by Samantha-Jayne or the customer will be refunded in full.
- Payments for advance cancellations can be transferred to a rescheduled date, providing that Samantha-Jayne is available for your new date.
- Full payment will still be required if incorrect details and requirements are given by the customer or their representative; which result in Samantha-Jayne not being able to perform.
- For outdoor performances, adequate shading/covering must be arranged by the customer with the venue on sunny days. Due to health and safety, Samantha-Jayne cannot perform outside if it is raining, excessively windy or in any bad weather.
- Samantha-Jayne will need access to a plug socket for her electrical equipment.
Samantha-Jayne is available for UK and international bookings.