BOOKING / CONTACT
Terms & Conditions
- GOVERNMENTCOVID GUIDELINES
Confirmation by the customer that they wish to go ahead with the booking, is deemed confirmation that the customer will adhere to all current Government COVID guidelines.
- A deposit payment is required to secure your booking date and times. Once the invoice for the deposit has been issued, the potential customer will have 3 days in which to pay; after which, Samantha-Jayne will check if the potential customer still wishes to go ahead with the booking. Non-communcation from the potential customer will be deemed as no service required and Samantha-Jayne will confirm her availability to other enquirers for your stated date.
- Any payments are non-refundable if the booking is canceled by the customer.
- The customer will be liable for ful payment if they do not communicate the cancellation of their booking up to a month before the booked date.
- In the unlikely event that Samantha-Jayne cannot carry out the booking, an alternative saxophonist will be sought by Samantha-Jayne or the customer will be refunded in full.
- Payments already made, for bookings that are then canceled by the customer, are transferable to another date and event, providing that Samantha-Jayne is available for your new date.
- Full payment will still be required if incorrect details and requirements are given by the customer or their representative; which results in Samantha-Jayne not being able to perform.
- For outdoor performances, adequate shading/covering must be arranged by the customer with the venue on sunny days. Due to health and safety, Samantha-Jayne cannot perform outside if it is raining, excessively windy or in any bad weather.
- Samantha-Jayne will need access to a plug socket for her electrical equipment.
- All efforts will be made by Samantha-Jayne to provide a safe environment in the area in which she has been allocated by the customer or their venue, to perform. Samantha-Jayne accepts no liability for any injuries caused for customers or their guests if they position themselves in the performance area. Guests and their customers must be in control of their young children and prevent them from being in the performance area.
Samantha-Jayne is available for UK and international bookings.